New week, new news: We present you the **Auto Follow module**. It allows you to guide your users in the right direction. Let them see notable content and let them follow people important to them, right after the registration process. If you already have an existing network, you can, of course, include your existing userbase.
As always, you can simply use our [Marketplace](https://www.humhub.org/en/marketplace "Marketplace") to install the new module.
We have refactored the code of the Mail module and added some additional improvement like live updates. Find the full changelog on [GitHub](https://github.com/humhub/humhub-modules-mail/blob/master/docs/CHANGELOG.md "GitHub").
We have just released HumHub version 1.3.3. It is mostly a maintenance update, but it also includes some improvements like updated language packages. You can read them up in the official [changelog](https://www.humhub.org/en/download/release-notes?version=1.3.3 "Changelog"). A big thank you to our [Translation Community](http://translate.humhub.org "Translation Community")!
With the release of HumHub version 1.3 we have introduced several new features. In order to harmonize our modules with the improvements of the core software, we have released version 1.3 of the Wiki module.
Long story short, here are some of the major features:
## New Editor
The times of complicated Markdown formatting are over. Our new Rich Text Editor offers you a broad range of easy to use options. The what you see is what you get approach, allowed us to cut the preview mode. Besides that, the new editor gives you the possibility to rescale images to your liking as well as to easily add cross-links between Wiki pages and even headlines as you go.
## Introduction of Topics
Topics allow you to logically group different content like posts, tasks or Wiki pages within a Space. The feature introduced with HumHub version 1.3 is now directly integrated into the Wiki module and will greatly improve your ability to find dependencies and connections between different types of content and thus improve your ability to collaborate the way you want it.
## Enhanced Usability
Besides the already mentioned improvements, we have of course kept track about the wishes of our [Community](https://community.humhub.com/ "Community") and have enhanced the usability:
* Wikis now can be moved from Space to Space
* Categories and pages can be sorted using Drag & Drop
* Floating menus in order to maintain an overview of all wiki features were integrated
* A new Page index menu for navigating between Headlines was added
* Additional update information like author and last update time are now visible
For the full list of features take a look into the [changelog](https://github.com/humhub/humhub-modules-wiki/blob/master/docs/CHANGELOG.md "changelog"). Have fun!
we are very pleased to announce the release of HumHub version 1.3.2.
Besides bugfixes and minor API improvements, the release added:
* New Finnish & Amharic language
* Admin Warning if cronJobs or queue worker are not properly configured
* Added flush queue option
You can also find all changes in the [release changelog](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/blob/v1.3.2/protected/humhub/docs/CHANGELOG.md).
Many have wished for it, now we deliver. We are proud to present you the [HumHub Theme Builder](https://www.humhub.org/en/marketplace/details?id=36). It is a simple tool which allows you to customize the design of your installation:
* Use existing Themes to apply your changes (e.g. our Community or Enterprise Theme)
* Adjust colors with color codes or pick them from a color pallet
* Adjust the width of the space bar (Enterprise Edition only)
* Create Favicons (Android, Microsoft, Apple)
* Add Wallpapers to your login page
* Automatically compiles LESS file
Our free hosting plan provides you with an easy opportunity to test the new module!
We have great news for you!
HumHub version 1.3 beta has just been released and is ready to be tested.
As you may have noticed, we've already updated the Community to version 1.3.
The new version includes the following main features:
## A new topic concept, which can be used to categorize and filter content
## A new WYSIWYG rich-text editor
## Ability to move content to other Spaces
## Add members to a space without invitation process (Admin only)
## Reworked backend views
## And furthermore:
* Reworked stream filters
* Ability to delete Users without their content (soft delete)
* Theme inheritance
* Reworked automated test environment
* Fulltext search indexing of uploaded files
* NodeJS push server for live updates (e.g. new notifications)
* Many more minor features and API enhancements.
> Please keep in mind that this is a beta version, which is not intended to be installed on production systems.
### What this means for you:
The beta testing phase is perfect for:
* testing the new features in your test environment
* testing your theme against the new version (Please follow the [theme migration guide](http://docs.humhub.org/beta/dev-migration-guide.html))
* testing your custom modules (Please follow the [developer migration guide](http://docs.humhub.org/beta/theme-migrate-1.3.html))
* giving us your feedback
### Installation notes
Please read the [update notes](http://docs.humhub.org/beta/admin-updating-130.html) before updating!
You can install the beta also using our updater module. Please make sure to enable Beta updates in the module configuration.
> Note: Some features like the topic concept and the ability to move content will be integrated into other modules as well very soon.
# HumHub 1.2.8 Release
Besides the new 1.3.beta version we've released a new hotfix version for HumHub 1.2
Please see the [release notes](https://www.humhub.org/en/download/?rel=1.2.8) for more information.
**Once again we want to thank each member of the community and all contributors for their support, more infos about the release and other upcoming events will follow soon!**
**Routine Maintenance Update V1.2.7**
We've just released a new maintainance udpate HumHub v1.2.7.
Please check the [Release Notes](https://www.humhub.org/en/download/?rel=1.2.7) for more information.
**New Task Module version**
There is also a major task module update available (v1.1) with the following new features:
- Sortable Task lists
- Task checklists
- Task review
- Added responsible user role
- Extended Permissions
- New search view
- Calendar export
- Extended Scheduling with reminder and calendar export
> Note: Please also update the `meeting` module in case this module is installed on your network in order to keep the meeting task integration compatible with the new version.
**New Legal Tools Module**
In order to make your life easier with the upcoming GDPR guidelines, we have released a new module called "Legal Tools"
For more information, please check the [Marketplace](https://www.humhub.org/en/marketplace/details?id=35).
> Note: This module requires a minim HumHub version of 1.2.6