HumHub 1.3.12 has just been released.
Here is a list of the most important changes:
* New Richtext Editor is now also available for profile fields
* New LDAP console management tools
* Moved LDAP classes into own HumHub submodule
* Fix: #3347: Fixed searching members in space and users with white space
* Fix: #3459 Notification counter increment after manual notification fetch
* Fix: Richtext preview new line backslash issue
You can find the full changelog here: [https://github.com/humhub/humhub/blob/master/protected/humhub/docs/CHANGELOG.md](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/blob/master/protected/humhub/docs/CHANGELOG.md)
We are on fire :wink:
* [Changelog](https://www.humhub.org/en/download/?rel=1.3.10 "Changelog")
* [Facebook](https://www.facebook.com/thehumhub/ "Facebook")
* [Twitter](https://twitter.com/humhub "Twitter")
![5.jpg](/en/community/load-file?guid=35f927ea-6a7e-44ce-9bd9-1531d13afb1c "5.jpg" =450x200)
…we decided to create HumHub. **Five years** ago to be exact.
A lot of words could be said about our wild journey, our problems and struggles or the great things that lay ahead. But that is not of importance right now.
The only thing we want to do is to say **thank you to** **our supporters, our [contributors](https://github.com/humhub/ "contributers") and especially to our [Community](https://community.humhub.com/ "Community")!**
Here's to the next five years!
HumHub 1.3.9 is out. Besides code refactoring and updated translations, you are now able to add a Captcha to the registration form using the admin panel.
* [Changelog](https://www.humhub.org/en/download/?rel=1.3.9 "Changelog")
* [Facebook](https://www.facebook.com/thehumhub/posts/2183306065041138 "Facebook")
* [Twitter](https://twitter.com/humhub/status/1095685107522985985 "Twitter")
We have just released a small maintenance update. For the full changelog visit our [website ](https://www.humhub.org/de/download/release-notes?version=1.3.8 "website")or [GitHub](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/blob/master/protected/humhub/docs/CHANGELOG.md "GitHub").
A potential security vulnerability within an external dependency of HumHub named jQuery fileupload plugin was discovered. The vulnerability has been fixed with HumHub version 1.3.7. We highly recommend updating your installation to the latest version **as soon as possible** ([Update Guide](http://docs.humhub.org/admin-updating-automatic.html)). We also highly recommend checking whether other tools you are using may be affected by this jQuery fileupload issue. **This issue did not affect instances hosted on our servers.**
In order to provide you with an easy way to fix this and future issues, **without fully updating to a newer version**, the [AutoPatch module](https://www.humhub.org/en/marketplace/details?id=40 "AutoPatch module") will be available as of now:
* Checks for the existence of potential security vulnerabilities in your installation
* Downloads patches automatically, but patches need to be installed manually in the administration section (automatic updates will be available in the future)
We also want to use this opportunity to remind you of the [HumHub Security Guide](http://docs.humhub.org/admin-security.html "HumHub Security Guide") and the recommended [File and Folder Permissions](http://docs.humhub.org/admin-installation.html#file-permissions).
We are very pleased to announce the release of HumHub 1.3.6.\
This release fixes some minor UI problems and also provides an updated translation.
You can find the full changelog here:
New week, new news: We present you the **Auto Follow module**. It allows you to guide your users in the right direction. Let them see notable content and let them follow people important to them, right after the registration process. If you already have an existing network, you can, of course, include your existing userbase.
As always, you can simply use our [Marketplace](https://www.humhub.org/en/marketplace "Marketplace") to install the new module.