Many have wished for it, now we deliver. We are proud to present you the [HumHub Theme Builder](https://www.humhub.org/en/marketplace/details?id=36). It is a simple tool which allows you to customize the design of your installation:
* Use existing Themes to apply your changes (e.g. our Community or Enterprise Theme)
* Adjust colors with color codes or pick them from a color pallet
* Adjust the width of the space bar (Enterprise Edition only)
* Create Favicons (Android, Microsoft, Apple)
* Add Wallpapers to your login page
* Automatically compiles LESS file
Our free hosting plan provides you with an easy opportunity to test the new module!
We have great news for you!
HumHub version 1.3 beta has just been released and is ready to be tested.
As you may have noticed, we've already updated the Community to version 1.3.
The new version includes the following main features:
## A new topic concept, which can be used to categorize and filter content
## A new WYSIWYG rich-text editor
## Ability to move content to other Spaces
## Add members to a space without invitation process (Admin only)
## Reworked backend views
## And furthermore:
* Reworked stream filters
* Ability to delete Users without their content (soft delete)
* Theme inheritance
* Reworked automated test environment
* Fulltext search indexing of uploaded files
* NodeJS push server for live updates (e.g. new notifications)
* Many more minor features and API enhancements.
> Please keep in mind that this is a beta version, which is not intended to be installed on production systems.
### What this means for you:
The beta testing phase is perfect for:
* testing the new features in your test environment
* testing your theme against the new version (Please follow the [theme migration guide](http://docs.humhub.org/beta/dev-migration-guide.html))
* testing your custom modules (Please follow the [developer migration guide](http://docs.humhub.org/beta/theme-migrate-1.3.html))
* giving us your feedback
### Installation notes
Please read the [update notes](http://docs.humhub.org/beta/admin-updating-130.html) before updating!
You can install the beta also using our updater module. Please make sure to enable Beta updates in the module configuration.
> Note: Some features like the topic concept and the ability to move content will be integrated into other modules as well very soon.
# HumHub 1.2.8 Release
Besides the new 1.3.beta version we've released a new hotfix version for HumHub 1.2
Please see the [release notes](https://www.humhub.org/en/download/?rel=1.2.8) for more information.
**Once again we want to thank each member of the community and all contributors for their support, more infos about the release and other upcoming events will follow soon!**
**Routine Maintenance Update V1.2.7**
We've just released a new maintainance udpate HumHub v1.2.7.
Please check the [Release Notes](https://www.humhub.org/en/download/?rel=1.2.7) for more information.
**New Task Module version**
There is also a major task module update available (v1.1) with the following new features:
- Sortable Task lists
- Task checklists
- Task review
- Added responsible user role
- Extended Permissions
- New search view
- Calendar export
- Extended Scheduling with reminder and calendar export
> Note: Please also update the `meeting` module in case this module is installed on your network in order to keep the meeting task integration compatible with the new version.
**New Legal Tools Module**
In order to make your life easier with the upcoming GDPR guidelines, we have released a new module called "Legal Tools"
For more information, please check the [Marketplace](https://www.humhub.org/en/marketplace/details?id=35).
> Note: This module requires a minim HumHub version of 1.2.6
**Routine Maintenance Update V1.2.4**
Hello HumHub Community,
We wanted to inform you that we released a small update today that was for some routine maintenance.
Please check the [Release Notes](https://www.humhub.org/en/download/?rel=1.2.4) for an overview of all new features and fixes.
**New Files Module version available**
The newest file module version adds a sortable folder view.
#### 2018 is bringing bigger updates!
In v1.3 some things you may notice are:
Mark your content with topics to categorize and filter your stream content.
A new WYSIWYG editor available with exciting new features to enhance usability.
Enhancements regarding responsiveness and features required for a future mobile app - which hopefully can be provided soon after the v1.3 release.
**Many other smaller enhancements**
We have a list of many other smaller, but not less important enhancements, in the pipeline for v.1.3.
Thanks for reading,
The HumHub Team
HumHub v1.2.3 is now available [here](https://www.humhub.org/en/download)
This minor release brings some new enhancements:
* Added sort order for groups in directory
* More stable LDAP mapping
* Added possibility to add attachments in Notification MailTarget
* Added MobileTargetProvider abstraction for mobile push notifications
* Added `ContentActiveRecord::silentContentCreation` for disabling ContentCreated Activity/Notification on ContentActiveRecord level
* and many more...
Please check the [Release Notes](https://www.humhub.org/en/download/?rel=1.2.3) for an overview of all new features and fixes.
# Other Releases
### Calendar v0.6.2
Since Calendar v0.6.1 other Modules can integrate own calendar entries into the calendar.
Please see the [calendar interface documentation](https://github.com/humhub/humhub-modules-calendar/blob/master/docs/interface.md) for more information.
> Tip: Check out the latest Meeting Module Version 0.3.9, which makes use of the calendar interface.
**Modules Updated: draw.io and Cfile**
Hello HumHub Community,
We have some exciting updates that we are officially announcing today. Many of you have taken part in this update and have already begun to use these new modules. There are many more updates coming, but for now, here is the quick rundown of draw.io and Cfile.
### draw.io Module
The new draw.io module allows you to add many kinds of diagrams to your posts or in your files module.
Just check it out!
- [draw.io Module Repository](https://github.com/humhub/humhub-modules-drawio)
- [draw.io Homepage](https://github.com/humhub/humhub-modules-drawio)
### Cfile Module
This version brings some new features and enhancements:
- Editable folder and file visibility
- Guest support
- Enhanced usability
- Better move and upload logic (merge folders and file name index instead of overwrites)
- Rename files
- Posted files pagination
- Addes Show Url context menu item
The complete changelog is available [here](https://github.com/humhub/humhub-modules-cfiles/blob/master/docs/CHANGELOG.md)
HumHub v1.2.2 is now available [here](https://www.humhub.org/en/download)
This minor release brings some new API enhancements:
- Enhanced `ControllerAccess` layer.
- Manage StreamEntry badges within `ContentActiveRecord::getLabels()` and `ContentActiveRecord::getIcon()`
- New Widgets as `humhub/widgets/TimePicker`, `humhub/widgets/Label`, `FadeIn`
- and many more!
This version also comes with a new **Pending Registrations** administration view with all pending registrations and .csv/.xlsx export.
Please check the [Release Notes](https://www.humhub.org/en/download/?rel=1.2.2) for an overview of all new features.
### Calendar v0.5
The new calendar version provides many new featueres:
- Enhanced TimeZone support with new time picker fields
- Markdown description
- Enhanced module configuration on global and space/profile level
- New event types with default color setting
- Enhanced participation management and file upload support
- Cancel events feature
> Note this version requires HumHub 1.2.2
### Meeting module v0.3
There is also a new Meeting module with the following features:
- Added pagination and filter bar in meeting overview
- Drag and drop support of meeting items
- Duplicate meetings
- Shift meeting items to another meeting
> Note this version requires HumHub 1.2.2
HumHub v1.2.1 is now available at https://www.humhub.org/en/download.
This maintenance release includes bugfixes as well as smaller API enhancements.
Please see https://www.humhub.org/en/download/?rel=1.2.1 for a complete list of changes.
-The HumHub Team
**Modules Updated: Calendar (v0.4.4) & Gallery (v1.0)**
Hey HumHub Community,
We missed the last 1.2 release announcement here in the community so we want to provide you with some updates about new developements around HumHub! We also hope you are happy with the new 1.2 features so far.
#### Gallery Module - *First Release*
Today we are releasing the highly anticipated gallery module! It is now available in the marketplace for you to install and configure. This module allows you to create image galleries on spaces and user profiles -- take your spaces and profiles to a new level with a visual experience!
#### Calendar Module - *Updated*
We reworked the Calendar Module in version 0.4.4 and added some enhancements:
* Event colors
* Enhanced usability and styling
* Added ManageEntry permission
* Enhanced module configuration
* Enhanced dashboard and space snippet
* Show global calendar menu item also in case the module is not enabled on profile level
* Guest access
The changelog is available [here](https://github.com/humhub/humhub-modules-calendar/blob/master/docs/CHANGELOG.md).
### Enterprise Additions
The automatic LDAP User Mapping to Spaces/Groups is now also possible based on LDAP attributes. Previously, it only worked based on LDAP groups.
### Further Announcements
* We are currently redesigning our homepage and some internal systems to get rid of some legacy issues. With this redesign, we also hope to open the marketplace.
* We will enhance many of the existing modules by facilitating the new 1.2 features (i.e. Mail Module, Meeting Module,Tasks, Wiki, etc.)
* Once this is complete, we will be working on new 1.3 features!
In the future we plan to provide you with more announcements like this as well as for smaller features. Our community supporters, [Daniel Schultz](mention:f4ba62e3-40dd-4c26-b801-64187121eed2 "/u/Sconnie/") and [Sarah Tsumayoi](mention:2f8f180b-e1a6-4244-99a7-150e2fc10032 "/u/Felli/") have offered to help on this initiative.
Thanks for reading,
The HumHub Team
We are very pleased to announce the release of HumHub version 1.2.0-beta.4.
See changelog here: