It is once again time for a larger update. We are happy to present you [HumHub 1.7 Beta 1](https://www.humhub.com/en/download "Beta"). The update contains some great improvements, just to name a few:
* Redesign of the existing wall entry layout
* Introduction of an additional wall entry layout
* Reworked comment section
* New image scaling options
* Improved accessibility
* New ‘About’ page for Spaces
* Introduction of icon aliases
All enhancements can as always be found in the the [Changelog](https://www.humhub.com/en/download/?rel=1.7.0-beta.1 "Changelog"). Have fun testing!
We are very pleased to announce the maintenance release of HumHub 1.6.4. Here is a list of the fixes:
* Fix #4361: Added missing nonce attribute in inline marketplace script
* Fix #4363: Open file modal throws permission denied for unauthenticated users in guest mode
* Fix #4371: Word break issue in notification dropdown
* Fix #4355: Fixed error when authclient not providing an id attribute
* Fix #4384: Upgrade to Yii 2.0.38
* Fix #4403: Space Picker Double HTML Encode
* Fix #4385: Tour broken when profile start page is changed
* Fix #4430: Invalid notifications breaks notification overview
This release also brings a [security update](https://github.com/yiisoft/yii2/security/advisories/GHSA-699q-wcff-g9mj) of the Yii2 framework. HumHub itself and the modules provided by our offical marketplace are not affected by this bug.
Stay informed about the project with our monthly Newsletter.
[View ](http://7jmn.mjt.lu/nl2/7jmn/5kzp0.html? "View")it online or [subscribe ](https://www.humhub.com/en/newsletter "subscribe")directly. Hope you like the format!
We are very pleased to announce the maintenance release of HumHub 1.6.3. Here is a list of the fixes:
* Fix [#4315](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/4315): UserInvite (E-Mail Approval) not deleted when declining users
* Fix [#4318](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/4318): Timezone issue with LDAP and birthday fields
* Fix [#4331](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/4331): Directory pageSize module option has no effect
* Fix [#4333](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/pull/4333): Marketplace download of beta versions broken
* Fix [#4342](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/pull/4342): Missing Emoji mappings used for plain richtext output
* Fix [#4343](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/pull/4343): Autofocus of picker input in modal not working
* Fix [#4323](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/4323): TabbedForm validation switches to erroneous tab on every client form validation
We are very pleased to announce the maintenance release of HumHub 1.6.2. This releases fixes a bug introduced with the 1.6.1 release.\
\- Fix [#4305](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/4305): 2nd level comment "Submit" button is not visible
Stay informed about the project with our recently introduced monthly Newsletter.
[View ](http://7jmn.mjt.lu/nl2/7jmn/5kz05.html?hl=en "View")it online or [subscribe ](https://www.humhub.com/en/newsletter "subscribe")directly. Hope you like the format!
We are very pleased to announce the maintenance release of HumHub 1.6.1. Here is a list of the most important changes:\
\- Fix #4282: Sub-comment richtext menu dropdown does not hover main comment section\
\- Fix #4285: All ThirdParty modules are also marked with "Community"\
\- Fix #4287: Fixed Yii2 compatibility issue with MySQL 8+ \
\- Fix #4303: Fixed syntax error in comment query
In addition, **Humhub 1.5.4** and **HumHub 1.4.5** were released as maintenance update. Both releases contain the fix for MySQL 8.0+ compatibility.
![Release16.jpg](/en/community/load-file?guid=05912186-9b66-402c-b7d7-47fe05668622 "Release16.jpg" =829x325)
After a successful beta phase, we are proud to present the stable release of version 1.6.0. Among other things, you can look forward to the following improvements:
### **Nested Comments**
Prior to this update users were not able to directly reply to another users comments, which could lead to confusing exchanges. With the implementation of nested comments we hope to add more structure and clarity to longer conversations. This release will be adding one additional level of comments. That may be increased with future releases.
### **Marketplace Enhancements**
The HumHub [Marketplace](https://www.humhub.com/en/marketplace) has received several new features. In order to increase transparency, Modules which are independently developed by our [Community](https://community.humhub.com/) are now marked accordingly. To make the publishing process more efficient, developers are now able to release beta versions of their Modules. To boost the development of custom Modules, we have added the possibility to purchase third-party Modules directly from the developer/publisher while still being able to install them via the Marketplace. For this purpose users are now able to contact the developers via the Marketplace.
### **Stream & Filter**
Continuing the restructuring process of the Stream, we have added several improvements to it. For example, profile posts as well as archived content can now be filtered appropriately. In connection with this change, profile posts can now also be archived. Additionally the maximum number of pinned posts has been increased and the possibility to deactivate the whole profile stream has been added in order to give the software more flexibility.
For more detailed information take a look into the [Changelog ](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/blob/master/protected/humhub/docs/CHANGELOG.md "Changelog")and the [Release Notes](https://docs.humhub.org/docs/about/releasenotes/release_notes_1_6 "Release Notes").
We are also pleased to announce the release of HumHub 1.6 Beta 1, with nested comments as one of the main features. For more:
* [Release Notes](https://docs.humhub.org/docs/about/releasenotes/release_notes_1_6 "Release Notes")
* [Changelog](https://www.humhub.com/en/download/?rel=1.6.0-beta.1 "Changelog")
Hope you like it!
We are very pleased to announce the release of HumHub 1.5.3. Here is a list of the most important changes:
* Fix #4036: Profile images are not rotated correctly
* Fix #4168: Erroneous pagination in notification overview
* Fix #4060: Profile description and text regex error message not translatable
* Fix #4153: Administration: Email transport configuration 'Save & Test' Gives No Result
* Fix #4187: Use of invalid LivePushAsset namespace
* Fix #4140: Profile field hint is double encoded
* Fix #4166: Typo in LDAP settings form