Jitsi Meet is a fully encrypted, 100% open source video conferencing solution that you can use all day, every day, for free — with no Jitsi account needed.
* Adds an entry to the main navigation
* Users are able to create a conferencing room with a few clicks
* No client software necessary
* You can use the official Jitsi or your own server
Simply install it with a few clicks via [Marketplace](https://www.humhub.com/en/marketplace/jitsi-meet/ "Marketplace") and you are ready to go.
We are very pleased to announce the release of HumHub 1.4.3. Here is a list of the most important changes:
* Fix #3887: CSS presentation issue for tables wider than the container and videos missing borders (areasas)-
* Fix #3893: New user invite headline broken in German translation
* Enh: Updated translation files
You can find the full changelog here: [https://github.com/humhub/humhub/blob/v1.4.3/protected/humhub/docs/CHANGELOG.md](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/blob/v1.4.3/protected/humhub/docs/CHANGELOG.md)
We are very pleased to announce the release of HumHub 1.4.2. Here is a list of the most important changes:
* Fix #3865: "Use default swipe" setting not working
* Fix #3875: Profile image click does not open gallery overlay
* Fix #3879: New mobile swap interfers horizontal scroll
* Enh: Added `humhub.ui.view.isActiveScroll()` in order to check current scroll state (e.g. used to prevent swipe)
* Enh: Added `humhub.ui.view.preventSwipe()` in order to prevent default swipe
* Fix #3866: Emoji chooser broken after pjax link
* Enh: Added emoji richtext menu item
* Enh: Updated humhub richtext version to 1.0.20
* Fix #3883: Former & soft deleted LDAP user produces multiple warnings
You can find the full changelog here: [https://github.com/humhub/humhub/blob/v1.4.2/protected/humhub/docs/CHANGELOG.md](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/blob/v1.4.2/protected/humhub/docs/CHANGELOG.md)
We are very pleased to announce the release of HumHub 1.4.1. Here is a list of the most important changes:
* Fix [#3849](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/3849): ModuleCleanupJob produces an error due to ".." in path
* Fix [#3860](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/3860): Console/Cli Marketplace actions broken
* Fix [#3862](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/3862): Profile field type checkbox list with multiple values broken
* Fix [#3864](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/3864): Some profile field translations broken
You can find the full changelog here: [https://github.com/humhub/humhub/blob/v1.4.1/protected/humhub/docs/CHANGELOG.md](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/blob/v1.4.1/protected/humhub/docs/CHANGELOG.md)
After extensive testing, we are happy to announce a new major release: HumHub 1.4.0.
Our main focus while developing the new version was to improve the core components of the software. With over 1,000 commits, we have made great progress in this respect. Many thanks to our great [Community](https://community.humhub.com "Community") for the numerous contributions!
As always you can find all improvements in the [Changelog](https://www.humhub.com/en/download/?rel=1.4.0 "Changelog"), but to mention a few rather prominent ones:
* Introduced the [HumHub Professional Edition](https://www.humhub.com/en/professional-edition "HumHub Professional Edition")
* Added Progressive Web Apps Support and [Push Notifications](https://www.humhub.com/en/marketplace/fcm-push/ "Firebase")
* Improved mobile theme and usability
* Implemented additional [security ](http://docs.humhub.org/admin-security.html "Security")features like password strength configuration and security header
* Enhanced [Richtext ](https://github.com/humhub/humhub-prosemirror/blob/master/docs/CHANGELOG.md "Richtext")usability
* Added an intuitive theme view structure
* Simplified the structure and vastly reduced the number of the language files
* Built-in several API Enhancements, e.g. Custom oEmbeds, Icon Abstraction, and a new Menu API
* Integrated Twemoji v12
The work does not stop here, of course. We have already started working on the next major update. Until then, have fun with HumHub 1.4.0!
We are pleased to announce the release of version 1.0. of the Calendar module.
The big leap in the version number is not without reason, as the update contains a lot of enhancements:
* Recurrent events: Schedule recurring events and save yourself the extra work. If your plans change you can edit all, an individual and all following events with just a few clicks
* Reminders: Make sure that you and your colleagues never miss an appointment again. Set up individual reminders for every single event or use predefined settings. And if your colleague has forgotten to add them, simply set up your personal reminders
* Besides many UI improvements, both on Desktop as well as on Mobile, we have also integrated a new List View, granting you an even better overview
* To complement our new “External Calendar” module we have also further enhanced the iCal-Export functionality
* As always we have refactored the code on many fronts, especially with regard to the interaction with other modules
In addition to the new version of the Calendar module, we have also released a brand new module called “External Calendars”. It allows you to connect your HumHub Calendar with third-party applications like Google Calendar. Besides that it also allows you to create an iCal feed of your HumHub events.
* [HumHub Calendar 1.0.0 Changelog](https://www.humhub.com/de/marketplace/calendar/#changelog "Changelog")
* [HumHub External Calendar Release](https://www.humhub.com/de/marketplace/external_calendar/#changelog "Release")
Have fun testing and let us know what you think about the enhancements!
We are very pleased to announce the release of HumHub 1.3.20. This is a minor release that mainly fixes a file upload validation bug which was introduced in HumHub 1.3.19.\
You can find the full changelog here: [https://github.com/humhub/humhub/blob/v1.3.20/protected/humhub/docs/CHANGELOG.md](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/blob/v1.3.20/protected/humhub/docs/CHANGELOG.md)
We are very pleased to announce the release of HumHub 1.3.19.\
You can find the full changelog here: [https://github.com/humhub/humhub/blob/v1.3.19/protected/humhub/docs/CHANGELOG.md](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/blob/v1.3.19/protected/humhub/docs/CHANGELOG.md)\
On behalf of our entire Team, we wish you a Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and peaceful holiday season!
We’re getting closer to the next major version of HumHub 1.4.
You can find the full changelog here:\
We are very pleased to announce the release of HumHub 1.3.18.\
You can find the full changelog here: [https://github.com/humhub/humhub/blob/v1.3.18/protected/humhub/docs/CHANGELOG.md](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/blob/master/protected/humhub/docs/CHANGELOG.md)