#### The new HumHub version 1.11 has been released and we are proud to present you many exciting new features. Here is a short overview:
#### Introducing the new marketplace
We have extensively redesigned the software's Marketplace by introducing a new "cards" design for the module overview. With this fresh look we want to give the individual modules more visibility and hope to draw the users' attention to them. Of course, we hope to not only increase the attention to our own modules, but also to the many modules of our partners and our Community.
In addition to the extensive rework in terms of look & feel, we have of course also added new features to the Marketplace. For example, new filters help you find the modules you are looking for faster, a prominent notice now appears when the core software needs an update and you are now able to install all pending module updates with just one click.
#### ![Screenshot Updates neu.png](/en/community/load-file?guid=63de6f53-ac2d-4b6b-a39e-6388758638fb "Screenshot Updates neu.png")
#### Opt-in for embedded content and support for new oEmbed providers
Before external embedded content (e.g. Youtube, Dailymotion) is displayed we now force an opt-in from the users. The embedded content is covered with a corresponding overlay, which allows users to give their consent directly and to save these settings for each provider individually. With the introduction of this feature we hope to make it easier for you to comply with the data protection regulations in your respective countries.
!(/en/community/load-file?guid=5c87f076-c832-4b62-8d85-16af781e185d "external content.png")
In addition to that, we have also reworked the oEmbed settings giving administrators new possibilities. In this case, too, we have not only revised the settings overview, but have also added new functions. For instance, providers that require an individual API key are now also supported. This is the case for Facebook or Twitter, for example.
#### Forbidden usernames and notifications about deleted content
With this release we are also creating the possibility to ban certain usernames. This can be done via the configuration and the new feature makes it possible to exclude unwanted or offensive usernames. We are implementing this because a big part of our vision at HumHub is to build great communities and networks that connect people and thrive an environment where everyone is welcoming and respectful.
Another feature that comes with this version is the possibility for admins to leave a comment on why they are deleting certain posts/comments. This avoids confusion in case that content has to be deleted. This is intended to give users direct feedback, when necessary, on the content they create on the network and to encourage them to adopt more appropriate practices.
#### And more..
* Added a single content view for posts (Own URL, direct linking, expanded comment section)
* Indication who invited users on the approval page
* Implemented grouped actions for user approval
* Profile fields can now be prefixes (for example 'tel://')
* Followers are now being displayed on the "About" page of Spaces
* LDAP: Possibility to reset mapping for individual users
* Added a new permission for 'mentioning' (@user)
* 'Send comment' button was improved and repositioned, previously overlapped in some cases with other objects
For a detailed list of all changes take a look into the [Changelog](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md).
We want to express our gratitude to all supporters and contributors for their tremendous work. A project like ours would not be possible and feasible without your great efforts.
Great news for the many users of the Calendar module. We have released a new version which adds great new features.
The module now has an explicit invitation feature with multiple variants. Event creators can choose to share events with all members or allow only certain members to participate. Of course, a mixture of both variants is also possible, i.e. to invite some members directly, otherwise to allow free registration and, if necessary, to limit the number of available places.
Adding to that, we have also implemented a participant management system for organizers. This allows those in charge to easily add and remove users or to change their status. The possibility to adjust the list of participants is also available after an event is finished. This way, organizers can create an actual list of participants and not just one of users registered for the event.
We have also implemented many improvements in terms of UI/UX and, of course, enhanced the module from a technical point of view. For Instance, the transition to Daylight Saving Time is now applied correctly and the filtering with regards to recurring events now works properly.
We hope you like the update and that it will make it easier for you to organize your events. As always, you can find all changes in the [Changelog](https://github.com/humhub/calendar/blob/master/docs/CHANGELOG.md#120-april-15-2022 "Changelog").
We are very pleased to announce the latest maintenance releases of HumHub 1.10 and HumHub 1.9.
Both releases also fixing a [critical security](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/security/advisories/GHSA-2h35-f226-3f57) issue. Users who were forced to change their password by an administrator could perform unauthorized actions and retrieve other users' data. An update is STRONGLY recommended.
Changelog - HumHub 1.10.4:
* Fix [#5480](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/5480): `el` language file in Admin section broken
* Fix [#5479](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/5479): ContentContainerPermissionAccess error without provided container
* Fix [#5513](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/pull/5513): PermaLink controller error for content without container
* Fix [#5517](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/5517): Don't send "Follows" notification on request friendship
* Fix [#5563](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/5563): Limit backup duration of RichText editor for 2 hours
* Enh [#5601](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/pull/5601): Backup RichText in `sessionStorage` instead of `cookieStorage`
* Fix [#5638](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/pull/5638): Removed return values from `codeCallback`
* Fix [#5634](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/pull/5634): Fix tests in `NonceCest`
* Fix [#5644](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/5644): Fix console command `space/assign-all-members`
We’re getting closer to the next major version of HumHub 1.11.
* Fix [#5603](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/5603): Syntax error in database view installer
* Fix [#5605](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/pull/5605): Fix warning on render ajax content on register file after View::endPage()
* Fix [#5608](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/5608): Remove duplicated field "Hostname" on install
* Fix [#5612](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/5612): Fix RichText post process event pass data
* Enh [#5610](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/5610): Show menu item "Add Licence Key" for purchased modules
* Enh [#5599](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/5599): Introduce a variables in the Space model to call ProfileImage and ProfileBannerImage classes
* Enh [#5621](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/pull/5621): Optimize footer views
* Fix [#5616](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/5616): Don't display oEmbed confirmation in text field
* Fix [#5631](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/pull/5631): Fix enabling module on functional tests
* Fix [#5633](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/5633): Fix tests NonceCest
* Fix [#5635](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/pull/5635): Fix cached comments
We are happy to share the first beta of HumHub 1.11 with you. Among other things, the new version introduces the following improvements:
* New Module Administration UI
* Advanced People Text Filter
* New OEmbed Admin Interface and improved privacy options
* Reworked User Approval Page
* Optional notification to author when a moderator/admin deletes a contribution
As always, a more detailed overview of all changes can be found in the [Changelog](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/blob/develop/CHANGELOG_DEV.md "Changelog"). We would appreciate a lot of participation and feedback in our [Community](https://community.humhub.com/ "Community") or in our [GitHub](https://github.com/humhub "Github") repositories.
Have fun testing!
We are very pleased to announce the latest maintenance release of HumHub 1.10. This release also includes a [security fix](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/security/advisories/GHSA-f5hc-5wfr-7v74). It could have been possible for registered users to become unauthorized members of private Spaces. Thanks to [Huntr](https://huntr.dev/bounties/943dad83-f0ed-4c74-ba81-7dfce7ca0ef2/) and @brenu.
* Fix [#5465](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/5465): Fix empty RichText
* Fix [#5466](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/5466): Default `.htaccess.dist` broken
* Fix [#5469](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/pull/5469): Mixed up title for Space membership button
* Fix [#5464](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/pull/5464): Fix comment highlighting on permalink
* Fix [#5473](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/pull/5473): Insufficient member invite check on Space creation
We are very pleased to announce the latest maintenance release of HumHub 1.10.
* Fix [#5450](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/pull/5450): Fix confirmation before close a form with unsaved changes on modal window
* Fix [#5453](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/5453): Fix migration of default group
* Enh [#5461](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/pull/5461): Added Event after a new file content (new version) is stored
* Enh [#5457](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/5457): Use permalink comment in notifications
We are very pleased to announce the latest maintenance release of HumHub 1.10. The release fixes a critical display issue in the comments section.
* Fix [#5445](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/pull/5445): Checkbox view style unaligned
* Fix [#5447](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/5447): Comments disappeard
* Enh: Updated translations
We are pleased to present HumHub version 1.10. In addition to many smaller improvements, we have, as always, also integrated a few larger ones. To give you a brief overview:
## File Versioning API
One of these major improvements is the introduction of a File Versioning API. With this we expand the possibilities of developers by implementing the possibility to create modules with file versioning support. Of course, we want to lead the way by extending a module that is predestined for this - the Files module. The module supports file versioning from version 0.14.0, which is of course already available in our marketplace.
## Enhanced Comments Section
To make the exchange of information within the network even more effective, we have created the possibility to directly link to individual comments. This way, users can easily draw attention to interesting comments and debates or refer to them in other discussions.
As many of you have certainly noticed, the climate for discussion has become noticeably rougher since the beginning of the pandemic. We have also received this feedback from many of our users. For this reason, we have decided to implement a function to lock the comments section. This should enable administrators to take the heat out of some controversial debates if they get out of hand.
## Blocking System and Improved Mentioning
Within the same context is the new blocking system that we will be introducing with this version. Users are now able to block other users via their profile settings. Posts and comments from blocked users will become invisible. A user that I have blocked is no longer able to comment on my posts or send me private messages via the Mail module. Of course, this also affects the Notifications and Email Summaries.
In a completely opposite direction are the improvements we have implemented with regards to Mentioning, which focus on the ability to find users with whom I would like to communicate and debate. If a user now mentions another (with @User), a preselection is made, whereby the users involved in the debate are always listed first and then the members of the respective space.
## And more..
* Added Richtext editor for user approval emails
* Instant suggestions for mentioning, removed minimum character requirement
* Added option to return from impersonating a user
* Added warnings when leaving pages with unsaved content
* Ability to block users from certain spaces
* Added indicator for available module updates into the main navigation of the admin panel
* Added endless scrolling for 'People' and 'Spaces' sections Numerous performance improvements
For a detailed list of all changes take a look into the [Changelog](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md#1100-november-25-2021 "Changelog"). Many thanks to all who participated in the development and beta phases leading up to the release. We hope you like the changes!
We’re getting closer to the next major version of HumHub 1.10.
* Enh [#5403](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/pull/5403): Confirmation before close a not saved modal form
* Fix [#5401](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/pull/5401): Fix profile field value result type
* Fix [#5402](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/5402): Fix mentioning search in comment content
* Enh [#5418](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/pull/5418): Allow to detach file from simple ActiveRecord