We are very pleased to announce the latest maintenance releases of HumHub 1.11.
This release also fixes a [security](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/security/advisories/GHSA-p7h3-73v7-959c) issue. HumHub was vulnerable to a stored Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) vulnerability. For exploitation, the user would need a permission to administer Spaces. An update is STRONGLY recommended.
* Fix [#5776](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/5776): Hide beta modules on disabled filter
* Fix [#5799](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/pull/5799): Incorrect selection when multiple custom filters are in place
* Fix [#5780](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/5780): Don't hide icon "remove item" on picker
* Fix [#5800](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/pull/5800): Hide data of disabled users on picker filters on "People" page
* Fix [#5791](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/pull/5791): Fix XSS in membership confirmation