We are very pleased to announce the latest maintenance releases of HumHub 1.10 and HumHub 1.9.
Both releases also fixing a [critical security](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/security/advisories/GHSA-2h35-f226-3f57) issue. Users who were forced to change their password by an administrator could perform unauthorized actions and retrieve other users' data. An update is STRONGLY recommended.
Changelog - HumHub 1.10.4:
* Fix [#5480](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/5480): `el` language file in Admin section broken
* Fix [#5479](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/5479): ContentContainerPermissionAccess error without provided container
* Fix [#5513](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/pull/5513): PermaLink controller error for content without container
* Fix [#5517](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/5517): Don't send "Follows" notification on request friendship
* Fix [#5563](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/5563): Limit backup duration of RichText editor for 2 hours
* Enh [#5601](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/pull/5601): Backup RichText in `sessionStorage` instead of `cookieStorage`
* Fix [#5638](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/pull/5638): Removed return values from `codeCallback`
* Fix [#5634](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/pull/5634): Fix tests in `NonceCest`
* Fix [#5644](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/5644): Fix console command `space/assign-all-members`