We are very pleased to announce the release of HumHub 1.4.1. Here is a list of the most important changes:
* Fix [#3849](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/3849): ModuleCleanupJob produces an error due to ".." in path
* Fix [#3860](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/3860): Console/Cli Marketplace actions broken
* Fix [#3862](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/3862): Profile field type checkbox list with multiple values broken
* Fix [#3864](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/3864): Some profile field translations broken
You can find the full changelog here: [https://github.com/humhub/humhub/blob/v1.4.1/protected/humhub/docs/CHANGELOG.md](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/blob/v1.4.1/protected/humhub/docs/CHANGELOG.md)
After extensive testing, we are happy to announce a new major release: HumHub 1.4.0.
Our main focus while developing the new version was to improve the core components of the software. With over 1,000 commits, we have made great progress in this respect. Many thanks to our great [Community](https://community.humhub.com "Community") for the numerous contributions!
As always you can find all improvements in the [Changelog](https://www.humhub.com/en/download/?rel=1.4.0 "Changelog"), but to mention a few rather prominent ones:
* Introduced the [HumHub Professional Edition](https://www.humhub.com/en/professional-edition "HumHub Professional Edition")
* Added Progressive Web Apps Support and [Push Notifications](https://www.humhub.com/en/marketplace/fcm-push/ "Firebase")
* Improved mobile theme and usability
* Implemented additional [security ](http://docs.humhub.org/admin-security.html "Security")features like password strength configuration and security header
* Enhanced [Richtext ](https://github.com/humhub/humhub-prosemirror/blob/master/docs/CHANGELOG.md "Richtext")usability
* Added an intuitive theme view structure
* Simplified the structure and vastly reduced the number of the language files
* Built-in several API Enhancements, e.g. Custom oEmbeds, Icon Abstraction, and a new Menu API
* Integrated Twemoji v12
The work does not stop here, of course. We have already started working on the next major update. Until then, have fun with HumHub 1.4.0!
We are pleased to announce the release of version 1.0. of the Calendar module.
The big leap in the version number is not without reason, as the update contains a lot of enhancements:
* Recurrent events: Schedule recurring events and save yourself the extra work. If your plans change you can edit all, an individual and all following events with just a few clicks
* Reminders: Make sure that you and your colleagues never miss an appointment again. Set up individual reminders for every single event or use predefined settings. And if your colleague has forgotten to add them, simply set up your personal reminders
* Besides many UI improvements, both on Desktop as well as on Mobile, we have also integrated a new List View, granting you an even better overview
* To complement our new “External Calendar” module we have also further enhanced the iCal-Export functionality
* As always we have refactored the code on many fronts, especially with regard to the interaction with other modules
In addition to the new version of the Calendar module, we have also released a brand new module called “External Calendars”. It allows you to connect your HumHub Calendar with third-party applications like Google Calendar. Besides that it also allows you to create an iCal feed of your HumHub events.
* [HumHub Calendar 1.0.0 Changelog](https://www.humhub.com/de/marketplace/calendar/#changelog "Changelog")
* [HumHub External Calendar Release](https://www.humhub.com/de/marketplace/external_calendar/#changelog "Release")
Have fun testing and let us know what you think about the enhancements!
We are very pleased to announce the release of HumHub 1.3.20. This is a minor release that mainly fixes a file upload validation bug which was introduced in HumHub 1.3.19.\
You can find the full changelog here: [https://github.com/humhub/humhub/blob/v1.3.20/protected/humhub/docs/CHANGELOG.md](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/blob/v1.3.20/protected/humhub/docs/CHANGELOG.md)
We are very pleased to announce the release of HumHub 1.3.19.\
You can find the full changelog here: [https://github.com/humhub/humhub/blob/v1.3.19/protected/humhub/docs/CHANGELOG.md](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/blob/v1.3.19/protected/humhub/docs/CHANGELOG.md)\
On behalf of our entire Team, we wish you a Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and peaceful holiday season!
We’re getting closer to the next major version of HumHub 1.4.
You can find the full changelog here:\
We are very pleased to announce the release of HumHub 1.3.18.\
You can find the full changelog here: [https://github.com/humhub/humhub/blob/v1.3.18/protected/humhub/docs/CHANGELOG.md](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/blob/master/protected/humhub/docs/CHANGELOG.md)
Exciting news, we have just released a public [beta version of HumHub 1.4](https://www.humhub.org/en/download/?rel=1.4.0-beta.1 "beta version of HumHub 1.4"), including a Progressive Web App (PWA) integration and an all-new web security configuration.
Besides that, the new version contains many other enhancements and API improvements, just to mention a few:
* Integration of a password strength configuration
* Ability to change the username
* Added an Intuitive theme view structure
* Vastly reduced the number of language files
* Added a new Menu API and Icon Abstraction
* Integration of Twemoji v12
More information about the individual features ([Changelog](https://www.humhub.org/en/download/?rel=1.4.0-beta.1 "Changelog")) will follow soon. Have fun testing!
We are very pleased to announce the release of HumHub 1.3.17.\
You can find the full changelog here: [https://github.com/humhub/humhub/blob/master/protected/humhub/docs/CHANGELOG.md](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/blob/master/protected/humhub/docs/CHANGELOG.md)
Our friends from [Codologic](https://codologic.com "Codologic") took the trouble to write a [FreiChat](https://freichat.com/ "FreiChat") module for HumHub.
[FreiChat](https://freichat.com/ "FreiChat") offers you the possibility to communicate quickly and easily with your friends and colleagues. Besides the chat function, you can also exchange files, share your feelings with smileys and even hold video conferences. As always you can install the module with a few clicks using our [Marketplace](https://www.humhub.org/en/marketplace "Marketplace").
That's not the end, of course. [Codologic](https://codologic.com "Codologic") will continue to take care of the module and improve it further. You can look forward to enhancements like:
* Search and Group Chats
* Custom Themes
* Read Confirmations
* Support for Humhub’s friendship system
* Automated replies and email support
* Live chat support with separate interfaces for agents and customers
Once again a big thank you to [Codologic](https://codologic.com "Codologic") for their effort. If you also would like to contribute to HumHub and publish your own module on our [Marketplace](https://www.humhub.org/en/marketplace "Marketplace"), don't hesitate to [contact us!](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org "contact us!")