We are happy to share the first beta of HumHub 1.12 with you. Among other things, the new version introduces the following improvements:
* New email Engine (SymfonyMailer)
* Invisible User
* Improved User Subtitles
* Stream Filter Content by Date Range
As always, a more detailed overview of all changes can be found in the [Changelog](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/blob/develop/CHANGELOG_DEV.md "Changelog"). We would appreciate a lot of participation and feedback in our [Community](https://community.humhub.com/ "Community") or in our [GitHub](https://github.com/humhub "Github") repositories.
Have fun testing!
We are very pleased to announce the latest maintenance release of HumHub 1.11.\
The HumHub 1.11.3 changelog:
* Fix: [#5736](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/5736): Fix status message on user approval
* Fix [#5734](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/pull/5734): Fix error message when uninstall module and module folder is not writable
* Fix [#5740](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/5740): Fix logout action on force change password
* Fix [#5735](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/5735): OEmbed migration might fail with more complex Endpoint URLs
* Fix [#5760](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/pull/5760): Fix context menu position on the right window side
* Fix [#5759](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/pull/5759): Fix tests on enable space module
* Fix [#5773](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/5773): Fix PHP 8 incompatibility with conversion false to array
* Fix [#5775](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/pull/5775): Missing encoding of profile labels in profile field administration
We are very pleased to announce the latest maintenance release of HumHub 1.11.
* Fix: [#5652](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/5652): Undefined UrlOembed provider pattern
* Fix [#5660](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/5660): Individual modules marked with "Official" label in Marketplace
* Fix [#5657](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/5657): Fix links of user counters in container headers
* Fix [#5676](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/5676): Use 404 page for deleted content request
* Fix [#5679](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/5679): Fix message on decline multiple users
* Enh [#5690](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/pull/5690): Use theme colors in marketplace modules
* Fix [#5689](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/pull/5689): Check value on color picker
* Fix [#5691](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/5691): Fix attach file to profile markdown field
* Fix [#5693](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/5693): Scroll to comment on single view
* Fix [#5709](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/5709): Fix input size for placeholder length in picker field
* Fix [#5704](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/5704): Don't send notification for non-member of private space
* Fix [#5716](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/5716): Fix saving of OEmbed provider endpoint URL
* Fix [#5706](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/5706): Fix confirmation window for buttons
* Fix [#5724](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/5724): Deny custom input for UserPicker field
* Fix [#5659](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/5659): Improve module loading error handling
News you can use: In the [RESTful API module](https://www.humhub.com/en/marketplace/rest/ "REST") an API endpoint for comments has been added. From now on, comments can be read and managed via the REST interface. You are able to add use new endpoints: "Create", "Update", "Find by Object" and "Find by Content".
There is not a day that goes by without our developers coding busily and us further developing our HumHub tool for you.\
You can read more about what we've been up to recently in our latest newsletter. We are very excited about your feedback and would love to hear from you in the comments what new features and modules you would like to see in your HumHub.\
We are very pleased to announce the latest maintenance release of HumHub 1.11. This release enhances the compatibility of third-party modules with the 1.11 release series.
* Fix: [#5654](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/pull/5654): Added `laminas/laminas-zendframework-bridge` to legacy support `Zend\Http` usage in 3rd party modules
* Enh: Updated translations
#### The new HumHub version 1.11 has been released and we are proud to present you many exciting new features. Here is a short overview:
#### Introducing the new marketplace
We have extensively redesigned the software's Marketplace by introducing a new "cards" design for the module overview. With this fresh look we want to give the individual modules more visibility and hope to draw the users' attention to them. Of course, we hope to not only increase the attention to our own modules, but also to the many modules of our partners and our Community.
In addition to the extensive rework in terms of look & feel, we have of course also added new features to the Marketplace. For example, new filters help you find the modules you are looking for faster, a prominent notice now appears when the core software needs an update and you are now able to install all pending module updates with just one click.
#### ![Screenshot Updates neu.png](/de/community/load-file?guid=63de6f53-ac2d-4b6b-a39e-6388758638fb "Screenshot Updates neu.png")
#### Opt-in for embedded content and support for new oEmbed providers
Before external embedded content (e.g. Youtube, Dailymotion) is displayed we now force an opt-in from the users. The embedded content is covered with a corresponding overlay, which allows users to give their consent directly and to save these settings for each provider individually. With the introduction of this feature we hope to make it easier for you to comply with the data protection regulations in your respective countries.
!(/de/community/load-file?guid=5c87f076-c832-4b62-8d85-16af781e185d "external content.png")
In addition to that, we have also reworked the oEmbed settings giving administrators new possibilities. In this case, too, we have not only revised the settings overview, but have also added new functions. For instance, providers that require an individual API key are now also supported. This is the case for Facebook or Twitter, for example.
#### Forbidden usernames and notifications about deleted content
With this release we are also creating the possibility to ban certain usernames. This can be done via the configuration and the new feature makes it possible to exclude unwanted or offensive usernames. We are implementing this because a big part of our vision at HumHub is to build great communities and networks that connect people and thrive an environment where everyone is welcoming and respectful.
Another feature that comes with this version is the possibility for admins to leave a comment on why they are deleting certain posts/comments. This avoids confusion in case that content has to be deleted. This is intended to give users direct feedback, when necessary, on the content they create on the network and to encourage them to adopt more appropriate practices.
#### And more..
* Added a single content view for posts (Own URL, direct linking, expanded comment section)
* Indication who invited users on the approval page
* Implemented grouped actions for user approval
* Profile fields can now be prefixes (for example 'tel://')
* Followers are now being displayed on the "About" page of Spaces
* LDAP: Possibility to reset mapping for individual users
* Added a new permission for 'mentioning' (@user)
* 'Send comment' button was improved and repositioned, previously overlapped in some cases with other objects
For a detailed list of all changes take a look into the [Changelog](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md).
We want to express our gratitude to all supporters and contributors for their tremendous work. A project like ours would not be possible and feasible without your great efforts.
Great news for the many users of the Calendar module. We have released a new version which adds great new features.
The module now has an explicit invitation feature with multiple variants. Event creators can choose to share events with all members or allow only certain members to participate. Of course, a mixture of both variants is also possible, i.e. to invite some members directly, otherwise to allow free registration and, if necessary, to limit the number of available places.
Adding to that, we have also implemented a participant management system for organizers. This allows those in charge to easily add and remove users or to change their status. The possibility to adjust the list of participants is also available after an event is finished. This way, organizers can create an actual list of participants and not just one of users registered for the event.
We have also implemented many improvements in terms of UI/UX and, of course, enhanced the module from a technical point of view. For Instance, the transition to Daylight Saving Time is now applied correctly and the filtering with regards to recurring events now works properly.
We hope you like the update and that it will make it easier for you to organize your events. As always, you can find all changes in the [Changelog](https://github.com/humhub/calendar/blob/master/docs/CHANGELOG.md#120-april-15-2022 "Changelog").
We are very pleased to announce the latest maintenance releases of HumHub 1.10 and HumHub 1.9.
Both releases also fixing a [critical security](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/security/advisories/GHSA-2h35-f226-3f57) issue. Users who were forced to change their password by an administrator could perform unauthorized actions and retrieve other users' data. An update is STRONGLY recommended.
Changelog - HumHub 1.10.4:
* Fix [#5480](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/5480): `el` language file in Admin section broken
* Fix [#5479](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/5479): ContentContainerPermissionAccess error without provided container
* Fix [#5513](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/pull/5513): PermaLink controller error for content without container
* Fix [#5517](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/5517): Don't send "Follows" notification on request friendship
* Fix [#5563](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/5563): Limit backup duration of RichText editor for 2 hours
* Enh [#5601](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/pull/5601): Backup RichText in `sessionStorage` instead of `cookieStorage`
* Fix [#5638](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/pull/5638): Removed return values from `codeCallback`
* Fix [#5634](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/pull/5634): Fix tests in `NonceCest`
* Fix [#5644](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/5644): Fix console command `space/assign-all-members`
We’re getting closer to the next major version of HumHub 1.11.
* Fix [#5603](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/5603): Syntax error in database view installer
* Fix [#5605](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/pull/5605): Fix warning on render ajax content on register file after View::endPage()
* Fix [#5608](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/5608): Remove duplicated field "Hostname" on install
* Fix [#5612](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/5612): Fix RichText post process event pass data
* Enh [#5610](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/5610): Show menu item "Add Licence Key" for purchased modules
* Enh [#5599](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/5599): Introduce a variables in the Space model to call ProfileImage and ProfileBannerImage classes
* Enh [#5621](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/pull/5621): Optimize footer views
* Fix [#5616](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/5616): Don't display oEmbed confirmation in text field
* Fix [#5631](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/pull/5631): Fix enabling module on functional tests
* Fix [#5633](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/issues/5633): Fix tests NonceCest
* Fix [#5635](https://github.com/humhub/humhub/pull/5635): Fix cached comments